We offer a supported and guided introduction to cold water therapy, breathwork and wild dipping with our personal sessions.
You can book in for a 1-2-1 session or in a group – These give you a chance to reconnect with yourself and nature, taking the time out to relax, release and try something new or get a deeper insight into cold water therapy. Tighten those bum cheeks and get stuck in!
What we get up to
Why Cold Water Dipping?
There are many reasons we all love cold water dipping, but I think the main one that stands out is the reconnection you get with yourself. It’s like a reset button, pulling you into the moment. Reset, recharged and ready for the day. Some of the other common benefits are:
- Helps your nervous system manage stress better.
- Gives you a sense of overall wellbeing and boosts your mood.
- Improves lymphatic and cardiovascular circulation.
- Gives your metabolism a kick start.
- Creates an awesome sense of achievement.
We have and do all struggle with our mental health in our own ways, from anxiety to depression, stress and just general daily wear and tear that builds up. Cold water therapy has helped us manage and cope with these making us feel more able to deal with whatever life will throw at us next. It’s not a cure all or magic wand, but is a brilliant tool that’s helped us find a bit more balance and calm in our lives. Plus it’s really good fun too!
The Chilly Dipper Diaries
Check out the blog
- The Start – KimI have always loved the water even as a child, I’ve just been totally drawn to it! Swimming pools, paddling pools, the sea, rivers, rock pools…..in the water, near the water, you name it, that is where I’d be. However,Continue reading “The Start – Kim”
- The First Encounter – LisaLike a lot of people, 2020 gave me time to stop and reflect. Without my busy days filled to the brim, rushing here, there and everywhere, I was forced to slow down. There’s a lot I really enjoyed about lockdownContinue reading “The First Encounter – Lisa”
Meet the Chilly Dippers
The Original Chilly dippers